- Game drive in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Boat cruise on the famous Kazinga Channel
- View the scenic Mount Rwenzori ranges
- Stopovers at the Uganda Equator in Kasese and Kayabwe
According to UWA, Queen Elizabeth National Park is understandably Uganda’s most popular tourist destination. The park’s diverse ecosystems, which include sprawling savanna, shady, humid forests, sparkling lakes and fertile wetlands, make it the ideal habitat for classic big game, ten primate species including chimpanzees and over 600 species of birds.
Day 1: Arrival at Entebbe International Airport
On your arrival at Entebbe International Airport you will be welcomed and transferred to the hotel in Entebbe for a night.
Day 2: Kampala to Queen Elizabeth National Park
After breakfast you will head to Queen Elizabeth National Park via the Kampala-Kabarole-Kasese Road. Lunch will be at a selected restaurant along the journey. You will enjoy the beautiful ranges of Mount Rwenzori and have a stopover at the Uganda Equator on the Kabarole-Kasese Road. After booking at the lodge you will go for an evening game drive in the park.
- Mweya Safari Lodge – high-end
- Jacana Safari Lodge – mid-range
- Bush Lodge – budget
Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
Day 3: Boat Cruise and Game Drive in Queen Elizabeth National Park
You will experience the tree-climbing lions, herds of buffaloes, elephants, Uganda kobs, leopards, and waterbucks, among others, in their natural habitat in the savannah plains in an early morning game drive. Thereafter, you will drive back to the lodge for breakfast.
After lunch, you take a boat cruise along the famous Kazinga Channel that runs between Lake Edward and Lake George. At close range, you will see buffalos, hippos, elephants, and bird species during the panoramic cruise, which will be one of the major experiences of your safari.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Day 4: Game drive and Return to Kampala – Transfer to Entebbe Airport for Departure
After an early morning breakfast, you will tour the salt mines at Lake Katwe. Thereafter you will depart for Entebbe via the Kampala-Mbarara-Masaka Road through the Kasenyi Savannah plains where you may view some wild animals. The magnificent Rwenzori Mountain ranges will form a backdrop on the journey through Kasese District. Lunch will be at a selected restaurant in Mbarara or Masaka Town. You will have a stopover at the Uganda Equator for a water experiment at Kayabwe. You will then be transferred to Entebbe International Airport to board your departure flight.
Meals: Breakfast and lunch
Included in this package is:
- Bookings in standard rooms
- Airport transfers
- A full time English speaking driver/guide
- 4WD air-conditioned vehicles for road transport
- Non-air-conditioned vehicles for game drives
- Park fees, game drives
- Applicable government taxes
- Indicated meals
- Bottled drinking water (one-liter per person per day during on while driving on safari)
Not included in this package is:
- International airfare to Uganda
- The cost of the visa (USD$50)
- Meals and drinks not included in the safari
- Personal insurance, beverages and bar bills, phone bills and expenses of a personal nature like laundry, tips and buying souvenirs, among others.
For inquiries or booking contact us on: